Gojis jam with Blackberries
200g of Goji Berries
200g of Blackberries
500g of brown Sugar
1 cinamon stick
- Pour the Gojis into water for about 30 minutes with the cinnamon stick.
- Wash the blackberries.
- Simmer all the ingredients until the jam gains consistency.
- Finally, remove the cinnamon stick then grind with the magic wand and store in jars.
Tip: You can substitute blackberries by raspberries or others.
Tomatoes jam with Gojis
200g Goji Berries
1kg ripe Tomatoes
1 Cinnamon Stick
1 lemon peel
- Pour the Gojis into little water about 30 minutes.
- Peel and cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Drain it, along with Gojis for 1 hour to remove excess water.
- Heat the tomatoes and the drained berries, along with sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon stick.
- Simmer until gain consistency.
- Finally, remove the cinnamon stick and lemon peel then store in jars.
Tip: If you prefer, take out the tomato, grind the Gojis with majic wand and enjoy the water flowing from tomatoes to cook Gojis rice and other food varieties.
Permission to copy and reproduce granted as long as the following URL is included: http://www.gojiberries.midzu.com/index.php?print=1&article_id=41
Insert date: 2013-09-04
Last update: 2013-09-04